Avacadon't Avacadon't

hey good job dude. make an animation of someone putting the avocado pit up their butthole and then skillfullly plooping it into a two ounce souffle cup of spicy mayonnaise

Angry-Bee responds:

You are a visionary beyond your time.

Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

Flash at it's finest.

Excellent, excellent job with this. My favorite part about this was the design of the villan. You did extremely well on him. Just looking at him was funny. It's hard to point out anything bad about this flash, as everything in it was quality work. Look forward to Episode 2. Keep up the great work.

Daily2oon09042005 Daily2oon09042005

Man...

The flash that was based off of was hilarious. Man, that had me rofl'ing. Nice job on this Daily2oon.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

B B

Art in it's pure form.

A work of wonder among Flash. Every element and genre blended into one perfect animation. <3

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

Awesome.

That was great. Your frame by frame sticks are excellent. I LOVED the lightning beams and such. What frame rate do you use for your animations? Keep up the good work :)

Forsaken Skate Forsaken Skate

Nice work

Nice work, man. Yuor good at FBF and the FPS was good. It was smooth. There aren't too many FBF artists out there, and you look like you could have a good career if you quit sticks. Not that I don't like sticks. Always have. Anyway, great job on the flash. Hope to see more good stuff in the future.

Stick-Confusion responds:

Yeah, I do FBF people to, I just like fooling around with sticks, you get alot of freedom.

Thanks!

-Patrick

White Clay White Clay

That was smooth.

You should definitly start a career. Your animation is incredibly smooth. You just need a storyline and you should be all set. I hope to see more form you in the future. Keep up the good work.

NGs' Guide to Blamming! NGs' Guide to Blamming!

Nice work.

You did a good job with the Blam Pointers and everything. The scenarios were good, but next tme, take some screenshots of an actual entry, but with names changed and such. Keep up the good work.

Potski responds:

Yea, I was planning to do such a thing, but my picture editing program is telling me I havn't registered it, so I decided to go without it. Thank you anyway.

Pizza Guys 2 Pizza Guys 2

A great flash...

It was pretty good. Made me laugh out loud a couple of times. The sound was a little stale at times; I suggest getting a microphone stand and putting it above you head when you talk so you don't get all that air in the mic.

Overall, it was an excellent flash. I can't wait for Pizza Guys 3. Keep up the good work.

DailyToon12052004LE DailyToon12052004LE

Umm...

The only one that I thought was funny was the Power Rangers one, for the sole purpose of crappy singing. They were all ok overall... People just don't see the humor in these things.

TheStarSyndicate responds: